Information of paired
and non-alcoholic pairings
Pairing” means that each dish is served with the drink that best matches the dish. Even if you are not familiar with alcoholic beverages, our professionals will serve you a drink that goes well with each dish.
Introducing the drinks we offer
Pairing and Non-alcoholic Pairing We would like to introduce some of the drinks that were served with each course meal.
*Photos of served drinks as pairings with dishes in the past are showed below, for your reference.
- PUNI VINA x HOMEMADE APPLE SODA (September-October 2023 Pairing Course)
- Domaine Kyoko Hosaka Koshu”KOHAKU” (September-October 2023 Pairing Course)
- Non-alcoholic Gin x Pineapple x Pomegranate (September-October 2023 Non-alcoholic Pairing Course)
- Burdock Chai (September-October 2023 Non-alcoholic Pairing Course)
●PUNI VINA x HOMEMADE APPLE SODA (September-October 2023 Pairing Course)
Homemade drink of apple-soaked in Italy’s only domestically distilled whisky, served with soda.
The sweet aroma derived from the whiskey and the mild sourness of apples.
●Domaine Kyoko Hosaka Koshu”KOHAKU” (September-October 2023 Pairing Course)
An up-coming wine brewed in Yamanashi prefecture.
It is tasty with nice touch of bitterness.
●Non-alcoholic Gin x Pineapple x Pomegranate (September-October 2023 Non-alcoholic Pairing Course)
Non-alcoholic cocktail based on non-alcoholic gin distilled in Nagano prefecture.
It has a gorgeous rose aroma and a refreshing aftertaste.
●Burdock Chai (September-October 2023 Non-alcoholic Pairing Course)
Homemade chai based on Japanese burdock tea.
It has an autumnal earthy aroma and mild taste.
Reservations for pairing and non-alcoholic pairing course
Thank you for your support, reservations for the pairing and non-alcoholic pairing courses have become very popular. We prepare the drinks that match each dish in advance, so it may be difficult to serve them without a reservation. Please choose “Pairing Course” or “Non-Alcoholic Pairing Course” at the time of reservation.
[Notice] Dinner course reservation
Thanks to your support, we have a growing number of repeat customers who make dinner course reservations.
In order to allow as many people as possible to enjoy mushroom meals, while taking up space in a safe and comfortable environment,
we provide two starting-time for dinner.
Early evening: starting at 18:00 ends 20:00 (approx. 2hours)
Late evening : starting at 20:00 ends 22:00 (approx. 2hours).
Please read the following the precautions.
1) Dinner course needs reservation through online reservation system.
Reservation deadline is 3:00 p.m. (Japan time) the day before the dinner date.
For last-minutes reservations, please phone our restaurant directly.
2) We cannot accept any switching of pairings or non-alcoholic pairings after 3:00 p.m. the day before.
3) Only course meals will be served.
4) Two hours are required and cannot be extended or changed.
5) In accordance with the government policy, from March 13, 2023, the wearing of masks in the restaurant will be personal decisions of the guests themselves. Please be considerate of other guests.
Please make your dinner course reservations as soon as possible.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Mushroom Tokyo Omotesando
(6-2-4 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo MAP)
Lunch: 11:30 – 15:00 (Order Stop: 14:30)
From July, we are open only on Fridays,Saturdays and Sundays
1)GIGA Mushroom Course (by Online reservation only)
2)Individual dishes (a la carte)
*Lunch service will end when sold out.
Closed: From Mondays,Tuesdays,Wednesdays and Thursdays
Dinner: 18:00 – 20:00 / 20:00 – 22:00
Two-part courses only,
Reservation required thru website(Online reservation only).
Closed: Mondays and Tuesdays
Lunch and Dinner time: Cash / E-money(PayPay, Suica .else) / Credit card